1. The sunlight outside the window—new mercies every morning.
2. Mr. Right.
3. Being born a mesomorph—I gave birth to warriors.
4. Filling in on Christmas Eve for a sick person with a paper route.
5. Working for the soda mafia…because I met a life-changing person who worked for the chip mafia.
6. Mr. Lyle Brooks, a man who does so much for so many and looks forward with great anticipation to the reward at the end of it all.
7. Volunteer work. Especially with Miss Audrie. Random volunteers, such as ourselves…(there’s a wink in there, just for you).
8. Working every night with a man who was once pronounced dead.
9. Endorphins. I love you.
10. Ace, who has seen the good, the bad, and the ugly.
11. Surviving Hyperemesis Gravidarum. I have a lively household to show for it.